The responsibilities of BlindSpot managers include and go beyond those of other employees.
Managers are expected to:
- Know the Code in detail and actively promote it in the workplace;
- Lead by providing a model of high standards of ethical conduct, creating a work environment reflecting the content and the spirit of the Code;
- Be vigilant in preventing detecting and responding to any violations of the Code;
- Protect those who report violations;
- Help create a work environment that focuses on building relationships, recognizes effort, and values mutual respect and open communication.
- Be proactive. Look for opportunities to discuss and address ethics and challenging situations with others.
- Never ask or pressure anyone to do something that you would be prohibited from doing yourself.
- Create an environment where everyone feels comfortable asking questions and reporting known or potential violations of the Code, policies, or the law.
The key responsibilities associated with this Code are understanding and compliance.
Employees are expected to:
- Assume personal responsibility for performing our duties with fairness and integrity;
- Do our part to achieve our company’s objectives to the best of our abilities, while making decisions consistent with the Code and without compromise;
- Have a basic understanding of the Code and review it from time to time;
- Complete all required employee training in a timely manner and remain up-to-date on current standards and expectations;
- We should also have a detailed knowledge of its provisions that apply specifically to our job; and if we come to know of a possible violation of the Code:
- Act promptly and in good faith by raising it with the manager;
- Be prepared to cooperate in company’s investigations regarding violations of the Code.
- Note that violations of the Code and company policies may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination, or legal proceedings and penalties.
Tel: +968 22377778
Fax: +968 22063763
Sunday - Thursday:
9am - 5pm
Friday & Saturday:
Office 22, 2nd Floor, Build No. 171, Block No. 363
Al Noor St, South Mabella, Seeb, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman